Tool Bag BASIC Back Pack
The practical BASIC Back Pack accommodates up to 50 tools in 24 push-in compartments, 16 rubber loops and 4 further spacious pockets; furthermore, it also offers plenty of space to store a laptop up to 14″ in a separate compartment. Additional snap hooks to hold insulating tape, a separate measuring tape holder and a keychain ensure more tidiness. The rucksack BASIC Back Pack is made from top quality nylon material. The plastic-reinforced bottom of the bag protects from wear and tear and makes the rucksack extremely durable. In addition, the PARAT BASIC Back Pack is comfortable to wear thanks to the padded rear panel and padded carrying straps. Waist and chest straps ensure the necessary hold and ideally distribute the weight of the fully loaded backpack on your spine for back-friendly transport.
- padded carrying strap with chest strap
- waist belt
- padded rear panel
- 2 sturdy carrying handles
- padded laptop-/tablet compartment up to 14"
- 4 compartments inside to store small parts
- 1 keychain
- 1 measuring tape holder made of metal
- 24 push-in compartments inside
- 16 rubber loops inside
- belt loop with snap hook to hold a duct tape
- 1 lockable compartment outside the bag
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 38,00 x 47,00 x 22,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 36,00 x 43,00 x 15,00 cm
- weight: 2,16 kg
- material: nylon
- part no.: 5.990.830.991
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.