The BASIC Backpack by PARAT can be easily strapped onto your back. The sturdy tool backpack is reinforced with a high-class plastic frame and wows customers with its well thought-out interior design. A generous inner compartment with 16 sturdy pockets and 5 rubber loops provide order and neatness. An additional compartment can easily accommodate larger tools. In addition, the PARAT Backpack comes with two keep-safe compartments for documents and a patch pocket with integrated separators for small parts. The firmly padded rear panel and the padded straps ensure superior comfort when carrying the tool bag, even when fully packed. With the adjustable chest strap, the weight is optimally distributed across your back and relieves the spine considerably. Thanks to a reinforced carrying handle, this tool bag can be easily and safely transported by hand, giving the bag even more flexibility. The BASIC Backpack is the ideal tool bag for flexible use where standard tool cases are too bulky or too heavy.
- adjustable chest strap
- generous storage compartment
- large inner compartment with 16 pockets
- reinforced carrying handle
- patch pocket for small parts with pockets for business cards, pencils etc.
- 5 rubber loops
- 1 padded and adjustable shoulder strap
- padded rear panel
- 2 push-in compartments for documents
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 35,00 x 50,00 x 20,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 30,00 x 45,00 x 17,00 cm
- weight: 1,90 kg
- material: nylon
- scope of delivery:
- part no.: 5.990.504.991
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.