Tool Case CLASSIC Allround CP-7
The PARAT CLASSIC Allround CP-7 is fitted with the clever CP-7 organizing system and accommodates roughly 45 tools. PARAT’s own CP-7 tool holder enables flexible and easy storage of your tools without pushing them into sewn-in pockets. Your tools can be stowed away safely and neatly in the CP-7 tool holders in no time and are always quick to hand whenever they are needed. The compact premium tool case shell is made of robust X-ABS, which is circumferentially reinforced with a double aluminum frame. A keep-safe compartment in the case lid plus push-in compartment and a freely configurable bottom tray provide additional storage space in well-proven PARAT quality. Integrated floor gliders protect both working surface and the case itself from wear. Thanks to integrated clamp locks, the case can be easily locked and is thus securely protected from unauthorized access. In addition, the CLASSIC Allround CP-7 comes with a premium PARAT handle: pre-shaped dimples, a pleasant and moisture-resistant softtouch surface plus integrated handle latch give the PARAT carrying handle a unique design and enable comfortable transport of the case.
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 19,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 4,60 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray, 2 keys
- part no.: 584.000.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.