Tool Case CLASSIC Allround
The CLASSIC Allround premium tool case combines a high level of durability with neat and tidy storage concepts by PARAT. The case accommodates roughly 28 tools in sewn-in premium pockets, its dimensions are 460 mm x 190 mm x 310 mm (WxDxH). With this size and its hard-wearing body made of anti-slip X-ABS plastic, the case is absolutely suitable for air travel and is permitted as carry-on luggage. The circumferential double aluminum frame makes the case extremely robust and enables loads of up to 30 kg. The interior fitting is designed for toughness and longevity: the robust tool boards made of Con-Pearl® material are almost indestructible and fitted with sewn-in premium pockets. These pockets are also sewn to the cover panel hiding a freely partitionable bottom tray with a depth of 58 mm for individual use. A keep-safe compartment and a push-in compartment safely store important documents. In order to ensure that your tools needed are always quickly at hand, a safety latch mechanism keeps the case lid open. The case can be safely locked by handy clamp locks. The premium tool case is complemented by an exclusive ergonomic PARAT carrying handle. This handle is moisture-resistant thanks to its softouch surface, fits the hand perfectly and allows comfortable and fatigue-free transport.
- 1 tool board with 13 pockets
- 1 cover panel with 15 pockets
- 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover panel height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 document compartment in the lid
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 19,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 4,30 kg
- material: Con-Pearl®, X-ABS plastic, aluminium
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow for individual arrangement of bottom tray
- part no.: 484.000.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.