CLASSIC Deep Space CP-7
The CLASSIC Deep Space premium tool case by PARAT impresses with its extra deep bottom tray and intelligent tool holder CP-7. Both small parts and bulky tools can be perfectly stored in the freely configurable, 88 mm deep bottom tray. A cover panel featuring CP-7 tool holders protects the tray contents. The innovative tool holder CP-7 securely holds and stows your tools in no time and can accommodate roughly 45 items. The CLASSIC Deep Space CP-7 comes with a unique PARAT carrying handle: its pleasant softtouch surface is extremely resistant to sweat, oils and moisture. In addition, integrated dimples ensure best carrying comfort of your case, even over several floors. Integrated floor gliders, a robust case body made of anti-slip X-ABS plastic and a circumferential double aluminum frame make the case durable and therefore a perfect work companion for workers in the most different trades.
- 1 bottom tray with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 26 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 88 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 41,00 x 23,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 5,70 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray, 2 keys
- part no.: 588.000.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.