Tool Case CLASSIC KingSize Power CP-7
The Premium tool case CLASSIC KingSize Power CP-7 is ideal for professional use in the electronic industry because its three tool boards with one large CP-7 holder (Ø 26) are perfectly suited to carry insulated tools. Thanks to the clever CP-7 holder system, even large tools can be neatly stowed away. The handy CP-7 clamp concept enables quick storage of all device in no time and also allows easy pulling out of the holders again. This works as simple as could be: the system provides secure hold plus quick overview. The CP-7 holder keeps your tools securely in place, even overhead. The CLASSIC KingSize Power CP-7 accommodates up to 60 tools. The 58 mm deep bottom tray plus protective cover provides additional storage space for small parts. The tool case is suitable for air travel thanks to its X-ABS case body and a circumferential double aluminum frame, which make the case extremely sturdy and perfectly protected from external influences. In addition, the premium tool case is fitted with the exclusive PARAT carrying handle: it ensures perfectly comfortable transport thanks to its integrated dimples and softtouch surface.
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 15 mm and Ø 26 mm
- 1 cover plate with 1 CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 26 mm
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 41,00 x 23,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 5,60 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
- part no.: 589.100.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.