Tool Case CLASSIC KingSize Roll CP-7
The premium tool case KingSize Roll CP-7 from our bestseller series wows customers as a handy trolley case with enormous capacity and exclusive PARAT CP-7 tool holder system. This model has a total capacity of 35 liters and can easily stow away roughly 60 tools. In addition, small parts or bulky tools can be neatly stored in the spacious and freely configurable bottom tray, which is extra deep (88 mm). The clever organizing system with CP-7 tool holder features an impressive and unique clamp concept: tools can be pushed in flexibly and securely stowed away. Bothersome fumbling when pushing tools into sewn pockets is a thing of the past thanks to the CP-7 system. This innovative CP-7 system securely holds your tools in place, even overhead. A generous keep-safe compartment with two business card pockets and two pencil loops is integrated in the case lid. The CLASSIC KingSize Roll CP-7 comes with a case body made of sturdy, anti-slip X-ABS plastic. The integrated castor system with easy-running wheels enables comfortable transport and is thus ideal for all professional craftspeople who need to carry a huge number of tools from one site to the next and, at the same time, attach particular importance to best product quality and high-class workmanship.
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid with 2 business card pockets and 2 pencil loops
- 1 tool board with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 46,00 x 25,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 20,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 7,80 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray, 2 keys
- part no.: 589.500.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.