Tool Case CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo CP-7
The CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo CP-7 by PARAT holds up to 60 tools. This is the task mastered by well-thought out CP-7 tool boards made from high-class Con-Pearl® material. The freely dividable and now extra-large bottom tray (88mm) provides even more space to store larger utensils for users who need to carry plenty of tools during (service) operations. Thanks to the cover panel with tool holder and flip-open lid, the user can quickly and easily reach both the equipment stored underneath the panel and also the tools tucked away in the CP-7 tool holders – whenever needed. The level holder, business card compartments, pencil loops and keep-safe compartment in the case lid provide additional order and tidiness. The outer shell of the CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo CP-7 is reinforced with a double aluminum frame and is made from robust, anti-slip X-ABS plastic to withstand even the toughest of conditions. Thanks to its 4-fold telescopic handle and the now larger castors, transport of this trolley case is easy and smooth even on bumpy grounds and allows loads of up to 30kg. Of course, practical ratchet locks with safety latch mechanism plus barrel locks are part of standard equipment and protect the contents from unauthorized access.
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid with 2 business card pockets and 2 pencil loops
- 1 tool board with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 46,00 x 27,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 8,10 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray, 2 keys
- part no.: 789.500.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.