Tool Case CLASSIC Kippzylinderschloss KingSize Roll neo
The CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo by PARAT with double aluminum frame and robust, anti-slip X-ABS case shell provides storage space for up to 50 tools in two tool boards with premium sewn push-in compartments; in addition, the case comes with a freely dividable, extra-deep 88-mm bottom tray, which – in this latest version of the tool case trolley – not only provides more storage space, but also stows away larger tools. The cover panel with tool holder and flip-open lid allows quick access to the tools inside the bottom tray at all times while the user can easily reach the utensils in the push-in compartments. The level holder and the well-established business card compartments, pencil loops and keep-safe compartment in the case lid provide additional order and tidiness. The trolley case is loadable up to 30kg (empty weight 8kg) and can be conveniently transported – this is ensured both by the 4-fold telescopic handle and the now larger smooth-running castors, which can fully play their strength especially on bumpy surfaces. On top, the CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo integrates practical ratchet locks with safety latch mechanism and barrel locks to prevent the case content from unauthorized access.
- 1 tool board with 25 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 tool board with 10 pockets
- 1 cover panel with 15 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover panel height 88 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 document compartment in the lid with 2 pockets for business cards, 2 pencil holders
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 46,00 x 27,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 8,00 kg
- material: Con-Pearl®, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
- part no.: 689.500.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.