Tool Case CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo TSA LOCK™
Wherever your travels take you: The rollable premium tool case CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo TSA LOCK™ by PARAT allows safety authorities – such as at airports – the damage-free opening of the case during controls. To ensure that the contents do not get damaged also during transport, the case comes with a double aluminum frame and an extremely robust X-ABS outer shell. Inside, there’s plenty of space to store up to 50 tools in premium sewn push-in compartments; further utensils can be easily stowed away in the now 88-mm extra-deep bottom tray. They can quickly and easily be reached by the user thanks to the new cover panel with tool holder and flip-open lid, always providing quick access also to the tools stored in the push-in compartments. The tool case trolley with TSA LOCK™ also features a very practical level holder, business card compartments, pencil loops and a keep-safe compartment in the case lid. Although the trolley case with an empty weight of just about 8.0 kg ‘swallows’ a load of up to 30kg, it allows smooth and easy transport even on bumpy ground thanks to its 4-fold telescopic handle and the now even larger smooth-running castors. Of course, the CLASSIC KingSize Roll neo TSA LOCK™ is also fitted with practical ratchet locks with safety latch mechanism.
- 1 tool board with 25 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 tool board with 10 pockets
- 1 cover panel with 15 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover panel, height 88 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 document compartment in the lid, with 2 pockets for business cards, 2 pencil holders
- 2 TSA LOCK™ systems
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 46,00 x 27,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 8,00 kg
- material: Con-Pearl®, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
- part no.: 689.570.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.