Tool Case CLASSIC Plus CP-7
The PARAT CLASSIC Plus CP-7 wows customers with its sophisticated organizing system inside, which can accommodate up to 60 tools. The CLASSIC Plus CP-7 is fitted with premium CP-7 tool boards: thanks to its clever clamp system, the CP-7 tool holder flexibly and firmly holds tools so that nothing falls out during transport, even when overhead. Your tools are stowed away in no time and immediately ready to hand again. The freely configurable 58 mm deep bottom tray accommodates further working utensils. Pencil loops and business card pockets plus two further small compartments provide additional order. The CLASSIC Plus CP-7 also impresses with its anti-slip X-ABS surface and a double aluminum frame, which is loadable up to 30 kg. Handy ratchet locks with safety latch mechanism allow quick access to the tools needed. Practical clamp locks prevent unauthorized access to the case contents, integrated floor gliders prevent both working surface and the case itself from wear. The CLASSIC model is complemented by an ergonomic PARAT carrying handle with integrated dimples, softtouch surface and practical handle latch.
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- 1 tool board with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 19,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 5,00 kg
- material: X-ABS plastic, aluminium
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
- part no.: 581.000.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.