CLASSIC combination lock plus safe
The CLASSIC Plus tool case with combination lock keeps all working materials safely locked away. Just enter your personal numerical code, and your equipment is securely stowed in your case. The extremely robust case shell made of anti-slip X-ABS plastic and the sturdy double aluminum frame, which withstands loads of up to 30 kg, protect the case from adverse environmental influences such as dust and shocks. Moreover, the interior fitting of the case is designed in such a way that it will give you good service for as long as possible: there you’ll find hard-wearing tool boards with premium sewn-in pockets for up to 50 tools and a freely partitionable 58 mm deep bottom tray for larger devices – all protected by a solid cover panel. The case lid provides two smaller pockets for business cards and two pencil loops. In addition, a keep-safe compartment neatly stows away important documents. In order to ensure comfortable transport even when fully loaded, the carrying handle by PARAT with dimples is designed to meet highest ergonomic requirements and fits nicely in the hand thanks to its moisture-resistant softtouch surface.
- 1 tool board with 25 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 2 combination locks
- 1 cover panel with 15 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover panel, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 document compartment in the lid, 2 pockets for business cards, 2 pencil holders
- 1 tool board with 10 pockets
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 19,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 4,60 kg
- material: Con-Pearl®, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery:
- part no.: 481.050.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.