Tool Case CLASSIC Plus & Style CP-7
Concealed behind the brand CLASSIC Plus & Style CP-7 is the PARAT CLASSIC Plus model with a sophisticated and high-class aluminum case body. Inside the case, robust tool boards made of Con-Pearl® material are fitted with the intelligent CP-7 tool holder system and provide perfect order. The CP-7 tool holder wows customers with its unique clamp system: tools can be flexibly pushed in and securely stowed away. Thanks to the CP-7 system, bothersome fumbling when pushing the tools into sewn separators is a thing of the past. Even overhead, the innovative CP-7 tool holder keeps your tools securely in place. The CLASSIC Plus & Style CP-7 accommodates up to 60 tools, despite its compact and handy size. Both small parts and bulky tools can be additionally stored in the freely partitionable bottom tray. In addition to the keep-safe compartment in the case lid, documents and papers can also be stowed away in an extra push-in compartment. Like all CLASSIC models, the Plus & Style CP-7 comes with an exclusive PARAT carrying handle: it impresses with its moisture-resistant softtouch surface combined with integrated dimples. This way, the case fits the hand nicely and allows fatigue-free transport, even over several floors. Thanks to its size and robust body, the Plus & Style is suitable for air travel and is accepted as carry-on luggage. It withstands loads of up to 30 kg and is a longlife companion due to its durability.
- 1 tool board with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 18,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 17,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 5,40 kg
- material: aluminium
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
- part no.: 581.000.909
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.