Tool Case CLASSIC Plus TSA LOCK™ CP-7
The PARAT CLASSIC Plus TSA LOCK™ CP-7 tool case with clever TSA LOCK™ system serves every craftsman traveling by air as a perfect work companion. Thanks to its robust double aluminum frame and an extremely sturdy, anti-slip X-ABS plastic body, the classic model from the CLASSIC tool case series, combined with the integrated TSA LOCK™, is absolutely suitable for air travel. The benefit of the TSA LOCK™ system is that pieces of luggage fitted with TSA LOCK™ can be easily opened and checked by security staff (e. g. at the airport) without damaging it. The case comes with a large bottom tray and a cover panel to store larger devices plus several CP-7 tool boards to hold up to 60 utensils. In the case lid you’ll find two smaller pockets for business cards and two pencil loops as well as one additional keep-safe compartment. Like all models from the CLASSIC series, the CLASSIC Plus TSA LOCK™ CP-7 is fitted with the exclusive PARAT carrying handle: its pleasant softtouch surface is extremely resistant to sweat, oils and moisture. Moreover, integrated dimples ensure best carrying comfort of the case, even over several floors. Protective floor gliders are an additional feature of this PARAT premium tool case – they protect both sensitive working surfaces and the case itself from wear and damage.
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- 1 tool board with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 19,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 5,00 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
- part no.: 581070171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.