CLASSIC Plus TSA LOCK™
Thanks to the integrated TSA LOCK™ system, the PARAT CLASSIC Plus TSA LOCK™ is the perfect tool case for fitters and service technicians traveling by air. The extremely robust double aluminum frame and anti-slip X-ABS plastic shell, combined with the clever TSA LOCK™ system, make the CLASSIC Plus TSA LOCK™ perfectly suitable for air travel. Luggage fitted with TSA LOCK™ can be easily opened and checked by security staff (e. g. at the airport) without damaging it. In addition, the premium tool case provides well-proven PARAT CLASSIC standards: along with high-quality sewn-in pockets for up to 50 tools, the freely configurable bottom tray provides additional storage space for both small parts and bulky tools. Important papers and documents can be neatly stowed away in separate push-in and keep-safe compartments. Thanks to the ergonomic PARAT carrying handle with softtouch surface and integrated dimples, the tool case allows comfortable and fatigue-free transport, even over several floors.
- 1 tool board with 25 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 2 TSA LOCK™ systems
- 1 cover panel with 15 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover panel, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 document compartment in the lid, 2 pockets for business cards, 2 pencil holders
- 1 tool board with 10 pockets
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 19,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 4,60 kg
- material: Con-Pearl®, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery:
- part no.: 481.070.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.