Tool Case CLASSIC Protect CP-7
The CLASSIC Protect CP-7 comes with a clever interior concept made of high-class Pick ‘n Pluck foam and handy CP-7 tool holders. This makes it a perfect tool case for all professional craftspeople who need to transport both standard tools and sensitive working utensils such as measuring devices and testing instruments. A pre-cut Pick ‘n Pluck foam in the bottom tray can be flexibly arranged, an additional napped foam inlay both in the case lid and cover protects your devices from external influences during transport and work operations. Moreover, the CP-7 tool holder provides 15 additional storage options for even more tools. Like all CLASSIC models, the Protect CP-7 case is fitted with an exclusive PARAT carrying handle: its pleasant softtouch surface is extremely resistant to sweat, oils and moisture. In addition, integrated dimples ensure best carrying comfort of the case, even over several floors. The robust case body, made of anti-slip X-ABS plastic, is reinforced with a circumferential double aluminum frame and makes the premium tool case extremely robust and therefore long-lasting.
- 1 bottom tray with pre-cut Pick 'n Pluck foam (grids 17 mm)
- 3 layers of Pick 'n Pluck foam (total height 70 mm)
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid
- 1 cover plate with 1 CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 26 mm and ribbed foam inlay
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 21,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 19,00 cm
- suitable for air travel
- weight: 3,80 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 2 keys
- part no.: 586000171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.