PARACURV® Plus Open
A real classic for wood trade jobs: this popular tool bag from the PARACURV® series is designed as an open handheld box and offers extra space – with a low empty weight of just 2.2 kg. A fixed carrying bar and a flexible, comfortable shoulder strap enable light and easy transport of the premium bag. Thanks to the open storage area and a clever partitioning concept, the PARACURV® Open additionally provides quick access to your work materials inside the bag. Here you’ll find a movable middle wall with highly practical CP-7 tool holders. The front panel of the handheld box comes with seven sewn-in pockets, whereas the rear panel offers 13 push-in compartments. In addition, the bag provides three bottom rails inside. The high quality tool bag is not only easy to carry in everyday operations but is, above all, also extremely robust – the bag owes its amazing durability primarily to the well-proven CURV® material. This makes the bag well protected against environmental impacts as the material is 100 % moisture-resistant. The handheld box features an unobtrusive and classic design, as usual. All in all, the range of applications for the PARACURV® Open is extremely broad and is particularly recommended for all wood trade jobs.
- removable and adjustable shoulder strap
- front panel with 7 sewn in pockets
- 3 ground rail tracks
- movable partition with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 11 mm and 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- rear panel with 13 sewn in pockets
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 53,00 x 44,00 x 26,50 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,50 x 39,50 x 25,00 cm
- carrying strap
- weight: 2,20 kg
- material: ABS plastic, CURV®
- scope of delivery: 1 shoulder strap
- part no.: 72.000.399
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.