Tool Case SILVER Allround
The SILVER Allround tool case offers the perfect basic equipment for craftsmen from various trades. The compact case performs outstandingly both with its slim and elegant design and sophisticated interior: with a capacity of approx. 25 liters and an empty weight of roughly 4.1 kg, the functional PARAT Premium case is not only light and easy to transport, but also offers plenty of space. A diverse range of tools can thus be stowed away in a first-class storage system: this system includes a tool board made of Con-Pearl® with 13 pockets and a cover panel with a total of 15 sewn-in dividers. Also on board: a keep-safe compartment ensures that documents are kept free from creases and a spacious document compartment in the case lid offers additional storage. And even the case bottom does not remain unused: here you’ll find a tray with a height of 58 mm hidden under a solid cover panel for free division of the interior space. The high-quality tool case is made of hard-wearing X-ABS plastic offering best non-slip properties and comes with a protective aluminum frame to withstand even the toughest loads. Thanks to a newly designed and extremely robust carrying handle and practical clamp locks, the Allround tool case is easy to transport and an ideal companion for any service job.
- 1 tool board with 13 pockets
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid
- 1 cover plate with 15 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely configurable
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 35,00 x 18,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 17,00 cm
- weight: 4,10 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
- part no.: 531.000.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.