The tool case SILVER Individual by PARAT is the ideal basis for creating customized case solutions for any need. Its large, empty interior with a capacity of 25 liters makes the case optimally suited for this purpose: you will find lots of storage space for a diverse range of tasks and tools – the case can be equipped as you wish so that it is optimally matched to your specific requirements and needs. The comfortable handling of the Premium tool case is supported by its modest empty weight of just 2.4 kg, which enables the transport of large amounts of heavy tools. The high-class case can carry a whopping 20 kg of load. A sturdy outer shell made of anti-slip X-ABS plastic and a double-walled reinforced aluminum frame contribute to its stability. In addition, robust ratchet locks with safety latch on the lid and a sturdy carrying handle complete case durability in rough everyday use. And the SILVER Individual case is now better protected against unintentional opening: nothing stands in your way of transporting your tools safely thanks to robust clamp locks.
- empty, without interior fittings (see accessories)
- can be fitted individually
- Our back office staff at PARAT will be happy to give advice!
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 35,00 x 18,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 17,00 cm
- weight: 2,40 kg
- material: X-ABS plastic, aluminium
- scope of delivery: 2 keys
- part no.: 530.000.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.