For large-scale projects and master craftsmen: the SILVER KingSize tool case lives up to its name – as it comes with an extremely spacious interior: here you’ll find place to store roughly 50 tools, lots of small parts and many documents. Thanks to a clever organizing system by PARAT, all utensils can be perfectly stowed away and safely transported. This reliable companion hides two tool boards made of sturdy and wipeable Con-Pearl® material between its robust and hard-wearing case shells made of non-slip X-ABS plastic. In addition, a total of 50 high-class pockets sewn in across the cover panel make tidiness tangible; at the same time, two keep-safe compartments with a width of 400 mm and a document compartment take care of your paperwork. Moreover, the Premium tool case comes with a large 58 mm high bottom tray that is freely partitionable – this means enough individual storage space for your very specific trade needs. A safe locking mechanism with clamp locks and integrated ratchet hinges enables quick and easy opening and closing and a sturdy carrying handle facilitates transport of the case. In short: the SILVER KingSize makes every big order more comfortable – whether in the electronics, installation or mechanical engineering sector.
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 88 mm, freely configurable
- 1 tool board with 10 pockets
- 1 tool board with 25 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 cover plate with 15 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 40,00 x 21,50 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 19,50 cm
- weight: 4,90 kg
- material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray, 2 keys
- part no.: 535.000.171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.