Tool Case SILVER Style
The top seller from the SILVER product line has been face-lifted by PARAT and promptly named SILVER Style: the newly designed case shell impresses with its innovative, sturdy and anti-slip X-ABS surface material. The tool case is not only stylish but, above all, also hard-wearing, compact and unbeatable in its price-performance ratio as usual. The case has an inner volume of 26 liters and ensures proven and tested PARAT tidiness with its sophisticated storage system. Roughly 27 tools find their safe place inside the SILVER Style case – with 21 sewn-in pockets and one cover panel with six large compartments. In addition, the individually partitionable bottom tray with one cover panel provides even more storage space for any requirement. With its empty weight of just 3.7 kg, the case can be easily transported and is also ideally protected from environmental influences: the double-walled reinforced aluminum frame makes this case more robust and durable while the sturdy carrying handle ensures safe transport. Clamp locks inside the frame optimally protect the case content against theft.
- 1 keep-safe compartment for documents
- 1 cover panel with 6 large pockets
- 1 tool board with 21 pockets
- 1 freely partitionable and 58 mm high bottom tray with cover panel
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 36,00 x 19,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 18,00 cm
- weight: 3,70 kg
- material: X-ABS plastic, Con-Pearl®
- scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray, 2 keys
- part no.: 485040171
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.