Tool Bag TOP-LINE KingSize Timber
The perfect companion for carpenters and co.: the KingSize Timber from the TOP-LINE series is made of leather, HDPE plastic and Con-Pearl® material and impresses above all with its high level of functionality. The bag stows away more than 50 tools thanks to PARAT’s clever organizing system: in order to allow direct access to your working material, both front and rear panel of the bag are semi-fold-out. Both panels come with a CP-7 holder. Along with a chisel holder for eight tools in the sizes 6 – 35 mm, the middle wall additionally carries one CP-7 holder. Inside the bag bottom you’ll find a separate plastic compartment with a precise-fitting cover panel. Small parts or even documents can be securely stowed away in a separate front pouch. Robust ratchet locks guarantee secure locking so that everything is well protected during transport. In order to make everyday work easier, the KingSize Timber is additionally fitted with handy eyelets to attach strong carrying straps. This helps you stay perfectly mobile even when the bag is fully loaded.
- semi-fold-out front panel with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 15 mm
- partition with chisel holder 8-part for sizes 6 - 35 mm
- 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 15 mm
- semi-fold-out rear panel with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- front pouch
- plastic compartment with lid inside the bottom tray
- snap-in locks
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 51,00 x 38,00 x 26,00 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 34,00 x 21,00 cm
- retrofittable carrying strap
- weight: 5,40 kg
- material: Con-Pearl®, HDPE plastic, cowhide
- part no.: 18.000.581
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.