Tool Bag TOP-LINE PARALOCK
The TOP-LINE PARALOCK by PARAT made of extra robust cowhide provides more order and tidiness: with an extremely light weight of just 1.5 kg, the bag offers a capacity of full nine liters to store lots of tools. In order to safely withstand dirt, scratches and shocks, the robust leather is additionally reinforced with sturdy aluminum brackets. Just like all products from the TOP-LINE series, the PARALOCK bag is also extremely durable thanks to its hard-wearing ConPearl®/polypropylene interior fitting. Both front, rear and center panel come with practical pockets – 17 of them in total. This way, the bag always provides a clear view and safely transports your working material. A transparent keep-safe compartment inside the lid enables neat and tidy storage of important documents. The black tool bag can be locked by the magnetic lock system PARALOCK – allowing simple and safe one-hand operation. Thanks to the comfortable and adjustable shoulder strap, the bag is pleasant to carry: this gives added comfort and makes everyday work life easier.
- rear and partition panel with 17 pockets
- transparent push-in compartment inside the lid
- adjustable shoulder strap
- magnetic closure PARALOCK for convenient one-hand operation
- aluminium-reinforced bag body
- outside dimensions (W x H x D): 26,00 x 32,50 x 16,50 cm
- inside dimensions (W x H x D): 23,00 x 30,00 x 14,00 cm
- carrying strap
- retrofittable carrying strap
- weight: 1,50 kg
- material: Con-Pearl®, cowhide
- part no.: 30.200.581
Stock photo. Subject to technical modifications; errors and omissions excepted.